Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Android Photos to iCloud
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
Useful Android Photos and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together