Start recording every day at
Other popular Angelcam workflows and automations
- Stop recording when you enter a defined area
- Stop recording
- Start recording
- Stop recording every day at
- Send an event to Angelcam when D-link camera detects motion
- Send an event to Angelcam when Wireless Tag detects motion
- Send an event to Angelcam when SmartThings detects motion
- Send an event to Angelcam when D-link camera detects sound
Useful Angelcam and Flic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Flic is clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click the selected Flic.
- Incident detectedThis trigger fires when Angelcam evaluates that incident that you should be aware of is happening based on data received from your sensors.
- A Flic with a tag is clickedYou can create tags and give them to your Flics, so multiple Flics can be used with a single Recipe.
- History of a Flic with a tag is clickedThis query returns a list of when a Flic with a tag is clicked.
- History of when an incident was detectedThis query returns a list of when an incident was detected by Angelcam.
- History of Flic is clickedThis query returns a list of when you click the selected Flic.
Actions (Then that)
- Stop camera recordingThis action will stop recording of a camera you specify
- Start camera recordingThis action will start recording of a camera you specify
- Receive event from sensorThis action will create an event from the specified sensor. All other settings (sensor name, type, site, arming, ...) are managed at Angelcam platform.
- Start broadcastingThis action will start broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Stop broadcastingThis action will stop broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Arm RTSThis action will arm RTS causing that you will receive notifications about security incidents based on your notifications settings.
- Disarm RTSThis action will disarm RTS causing that no sensor connected to Angelcam will trigger security incident.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together