Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Useful Aquanta and ASUS ZenEye integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together