Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Useful Aquanta and Automate Shades integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Move or tilt shadeThis action will move a shade to a destination position.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Activate sceneActivate a scene created in the Rollease Acmeda app
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Activate roomActivate a room created in the Rollease Acmeda app
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together