Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and EasyFTP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New File in FolderThis Trigger fires when a new file is created in the folder you specify.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Modified File in FolderThis Trigger fires when any file is modified in the folder you specify.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- New or Modified File in FolderThis Trigger fires when a new file is created in the folder you specify or an existing file is modified.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Upload FileThis action will upload a file to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP server.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Upload dataThis action will upload data to a file on an FTP, FTPS or SFTP server.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together