Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Useful Aquanta and Energy Information Administration integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Today in EnergyThis trigger fires when the Today in Energy report is published.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- This Week in PetroleumThis trigger fires when the latest This Week in Petroleum report is published.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together