Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Useful Aquanta and EveryKit integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Receive a message from EveryKitThis trigger fires every time you receive a message from EveryKit.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together