Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and Finder Yesly integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the selected light
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the selected light.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set brightnessThis action will set brightness on selected device.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- ScenarioThis action will execute the selected scenario.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Pull upThis action will pull up the selected blind.
- Pull downThis action will pull down the selected blind.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together