Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Useful Aquanta and FollowUp.cc integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New reminder scheduledThis Trigger fires every time you schedule a new reminder.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Reminder dueThis Trigger fires every time a reminder is due.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of reminder is dueThis query returns a list of when a reminder was due.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of reminders scheduledThis query returns a list of every time you schedule a new reminder.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Schedule a reminderThis Action schedules a new reminder to your FollowUp.cc calendar.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together