Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
Useful Aquanta and FYTA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together