Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Useful Aquanta and Human United By Porall integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- BAC test requestedThis trigger fires when BAC test is requested.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Received new BAC test resultThis trigger fires when new BAC test result received.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together