Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Invoxia GPS Tracker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together