Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Useful Aquanta and iSpy Agent integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when motion is detected on the selected camera.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- AlertThis trigger fires when an alert is raised by the selected device.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when sound is detected on the selected microphone
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of sound detectionsThis query returns a list of when sound was detected on the selected microphone
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of AlertsThis query returns a list of when an alert was raised by the selected device.
Actions (Then that)
- Take a photoThis action will make the selected camera take a photo.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Enable a deviceThis action will enable (switch on) the selected device.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Disable detectionThis action will disable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Enable detectionThis action will enable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Disable a deviceThis action will disable the selected device.
- AlertTrigger an alert on the selected device.
- Arm a deviceArm the selected device (switch alerts on).
- Disarm a deviceDisarm the selected device (switch alerts off).
- Arm serverThis action will arm the master alerts switch on Agent DVR.
- Set profileThis action will apply the specified profile (home, away or night).
- Disarm serverThis action will disarm the master alerts on Agent DVR.
- Run a commandThis action will execute a command on the computer running Agent DVR.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together