Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Lektrico Charger integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Start chargingThis action will command charger to start charging.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Stop chargingThis action will command charger to start charging.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Power modeThis action sets the EM/3EM device to function in Power Mode.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Hybrid ModeThis action sets the EM/3EM device to function in Hybrid Mode.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Green ModeThis action sets the EM/3EM device to function in Green Mode.
- Disabled ModeThis action disables the EM/3EM device's Load Balancing Mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together