Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and LIFX integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
Aquanta and LIFX resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together