Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Useful Aquanta and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together