Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Useful Aquanta and M2M Services integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- System is armedWhen alarm system is armed
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- System is disarmedWhen alarm system is disarmed
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- System alarm eventWhen an alarm event was generated from the system
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Arm your systemThis action will arm your alarm system.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Disarm your systemThis action will disarm your alarm system.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together