Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Useful Aquanta and myHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn on your myHue lights.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn offThis action will turn off your myHue lights.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of your myHue lights.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Change temperatureThis action will change the temperature of your myHue lights.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- BedtimeThis action will enable the bedtime mode.
- WakeupThis action will enable the wakeup mode.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of your myHue lights.
- Change effectThis action will change the effect of your myHue lights.
- PartyThis action will enable the party mode of your myHue lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together