When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Nexia integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Nexia automation runsThis trigger fires when a Nexia automation runs.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
- History of door opensThis query returns a list of when your door opened.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of recent "Camera detects motion" alertsThis query returns a list of recent alerts when a camera detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a Nexia automationThis action will run a Nexia automation.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together