Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Nexx integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a garage door is opened.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Door closedThis trigger fires when the garage door is closed.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Alarm armedThis trigger fires when alarm is armed.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Alarm disarmedThis trigger will fires when alarm is disarmed.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the garage door.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Close doorThis action will close the garage door.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Arm alarmThis action will arm your alarm.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Arm stayThis action will arm your alarm in stay mode.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Arm awayThis action will arm your alarm in away mode.
- Arm nightThis action will arm your alarm in night mode.
- Disarm alarmThis action will disarm your alarm.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together