Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Useful Aquanta and Patreon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New campaignThis trigger fires every time a campaign is created.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New post in a campaignThis trigger fires every time a new public post is published or when you're a patreon from a campaign
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- New member in a campaignThis trigger fires every time a new member subscribe in your campaign
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together