Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Realtor.com integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Any new post on Realtor.comThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on Realtor.com.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together