Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Relatel integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New SmileyThis trigger fire when a new smiley is rated.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New CallThis trigger fires when a new call is started.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New ChatThis trigger fires when a new chat is started.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- New VoicemailThis trigger fire when a new voicemail is received.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- New MessageThis trigger fires when a new sms is sent.
Actions (Then that)
- Cloak ReceptionThis action will change the outgoing number for calls.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Do not disturbThis action will toggle the "Do not disturb" status.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Join groupThis action will join the employee to a group.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Leave groupThis action will remove the employee from a group.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Send MessageThis action will send a text message
- Create Contactcreate a new contact
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together