Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Useful Aquanta and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together