Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Noonlight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Alarm triggeredThis trigger fires when a Noonlight alarm is triggered.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Trigger alarm with addressThis action will send your address to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Trigger alarmThis action will send your location to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
Aquanta and Noonlight resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together