Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together