Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Sesame by CANDY HOUSE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Sesame unlockedThis trigger fires when your Sesame is unlocked.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Sesame lockedThis trigger fires when your Sesame is locked.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of Sesame locked eventsThis query returns a list of events when your Sesame was locked.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of Sesame unlockedThis query returns a list of when your Sesame was unlocked.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Open SesameThis action will unlock your Sesame smart lock.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Close SesameThis action will lock your Sesame smart lock.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together