Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and simplehuman integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Low batteryThis Trigger fires when your mirror has low battery.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Fully chargedThis Trigger fires when your mirror is fully charged.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Select a preset light settingThis Action will set your mirror's color temperature and brightness to preset values.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Set the brightnessThis Action will set your mirror's brightness.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn alarm onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn alarm offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn the timer onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-timer.
- Turn the timer offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together