Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn on/off a deviceThis action will turn on or off a device
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Lock/Unlock doorThis action will lock or unlock a door
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Ring a doorbellMake a doorbell ring
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together