Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Useful Aquanta and tecla integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together