Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together