Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Useful Aquanta and Typeform integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New form is createdThis trigger fires every time a new form is created
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New response in a formThis trigger fires every time a form receives a new response.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- List formsThis query returns all your forms or forms that match a search term
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Lookup responsesThis query returns responses from a specific form. It's possible to filter responses using the search field.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together