Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and VeeZy Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher cycle starts
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher cycle finishes
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Salt and rinse level is lowThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher's salt and rinse level becomes low
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher door opens
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Cycle is stoppedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher cycle stopped
- Salt level is lowThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher's salt level becomes low
- Rinse aid level is lowThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher's rinse aid level becomes low
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will start the pre-selected program on your device
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Stop programThis action will stop the dishwasher program
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Select programThis action will select the dishwasher program
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together