Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
Useful Aquanta and WeMo Motion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Any new motionThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Motion sensor detects new motion.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New motion after quiet periodThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Motion sensor detects new motion after a specific period of inactivity.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of motionThis query returns a list of every time your WeMo Motion sensor detects new motion.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of motion after quiet periodThis query returns a list of every time your WeMo Motion sensor detects new motion after a specific period of inactivity.
Aquanta and WeMo Motion resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together