Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Useful Aquanta and Zuluhood integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Alarm raisedThis trigger fires when an alarm is raised in Zuluhood for one of your homes
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Zuluchat startedThis trigger fires when an issue is raised in Zuluchat for one of your homes
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Alarm status for homeThis query returns status of alarms in a selected home.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- People at homeThis query returns number of people that are currently present in a particular home.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Raise AlarmThis action will raise a new alarm in Zuluhood.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Start ZuluchatThis action will start a new Zuluchat.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together