Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Useful Aquanta and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together