Turn on your lights when Arlo detects motion
Other popular Arlo workflows and automations
- If you enter an area, disarm Arlo
- Tell Google Assistant to arm your Arlo
- Arlo turns on WeMo
- Arlo Low Battery Alert
- Automatically start recording via Arlo when it detects motion
- Disarm Arlo using Alexa Echoby
- Tell Alexa to arm your Arlo
- If Arlo detect motion then call me to my mobile phone through IFTTT app
Useful Arlo and Lutron Caséta and RA2 Select integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Set light levelThis Action will set a Lutron dimmer or switch to the level you specify.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Set shade positionThis Action will set a Lutron shade to the position you specify.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- Activate sceneThis Action will adjust multiple lights and shades together by activating a scene created in the Lutron app.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Set shade tiltThis Action allows shades to be set to the desired tilt.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- Set fan speedThis Action allows a fan to be set to the desired speed.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together