If Arlo detects motion, call my phone
Popular Arlo and Phone Call (US only) workflows and automations
Useful Arlo and Phone Call (US only) integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Leave IFTTT any voicemailThis Trigger fires every time you leave any voicemail at your IFTTT phone number.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Call my phoneThis Action will call your phone number and say a message.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together