Turn on your lights when Arlo detects motion
Other popular Arlo workflows and automations
- Tell Google Assistant to arm your Arlo
- Tell Google Assistant to disarm your Arlo
- Disarm Arlo using Alexa Echoby
- Arlo Motion Turns on Hue Lights
- Add an iOS Reminder when Arlo reports low battery level
- Arm Arlo Button Widget
- Turn on your Wemo Light Switch when Arlo detects motion
- Disarm Somfy and Arlo together
Useful Arlo and Vybit Push Notifications integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- PlaceholderVybit does not currently have any triggers, but one query is required to publish so this is a placeholder query.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Send VybThis action will trigger a specified Vyb in your Vybit account.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together