Receive an email when a device joins your ASUS Router
Other popular ASUS Router workflows and automations
- Get a notification when your child is home
- Track your Device Connections events on your ASUS Router in Google Calendar
- Turn off your Wi-Fi when you go to bed
- ASUS Router X Trello
- Deactivate Asus Router Guest Wifi Network at Specific Days and Times
- Turn off your Wi-Fi when you leave to save battery power
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS Router and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Turn WiFi onThis action will turn your WiFi on.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Turn WiFi offThis action will turn your WiFi off.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Guest network onThis action will enable the guest network profile.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Guest network offThis action will disable the guest network profile.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Game boost onThis action will boost gaming bandwidth.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Game boost offThis action will turn game boost off.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Media first onThis action will prioritize video streaming services.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- Media first offThis action will turn media first mode off.
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- Wake specific LAN deviceThis action will wake up your specific LAN device.
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- Check new firmware and upgradeIf new firmware version is available, your ASUS ROUTER will do firmware upgrade.
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together