Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Caavo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Caavo turned onThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center is turned on.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Caavo turned offThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center is put to sleep.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Caavo plays contentThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center directly launches content.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Caavo searchThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center performs any search query.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on CaavoThis action will turn on Caavo Control Center and your TV.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off CaavoThis action will put Caavo Control Center to sleep and turn off your TV.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Mute CaavoThis action will mute your TV or sound system.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Show notification on CaavoThis action will display a notification on your TV.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- PlayThis action will play, launch or tune to any channel, app, device, or content on Caavo Control Center.
- Send Command to CaavoThis action will trigger any action on Caavo (i.e. “play Game of Thrones”, “tune to ESPN”, “set sleep timer to 20 minutes”, “search for holiday movies”)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together