ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Elektrum integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
- History of sound is detectedThis query returns a list of when VivoCam detect a sound event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together