ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together