Send a text when the Automower has an error
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Let Automower sing Happy Birthday
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Record Automower® history in Google sheets
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- automatic starting after parking at frost (automatic starting after "Frostsensor")
- Park your Husqvarna Automower when BBQ Scene in LUXORliving is triggered
- Park mower with a Google Calendar event
- "Frostsensor" Automower (parking my Automower during frost)
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Blue by ADT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A sensor eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT sensor notices activity in the home.
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- A device or network issueThis trigger fires when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- A change in the lightsThis trigger fires whenever a light is turned on, turned off, or a dimmer level is changed
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- A door lock eventThis trigger fires when a door is locked or unlocked
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- A thermostat eventThis trigger fires whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- A change in arm stateThis trigger fires whenever the Blue By ADT system arm state changes.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- A garage door eventThis trigger fires whenever a garage door is opened or closed
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- A camera motion eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT camera detects motion
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- An alarm eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT alarm event occurs.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- A doorbell camera eventThis triggers fires when your Blue by ADT doorbell camera is rang or detects motion.
- A person detection eventThis trigger fires when your camera detects a person.
- History of a thermostat eventThis query returns a list of whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of a device or network has issueThis query returns a list of when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- History of a garage door eventThis query returns a list of whenever a garage door was opened or closed.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
- History of camera motion eventsThis query returns a list of when a Blue By ADT camera detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Arm systemThis action will arm the Blue By ADT security system.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Turn on a lightThis action will turn on a light.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Turn off a lightThis action will turn off a light.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Set dimmer levelThis action will set the level of a dimmer.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Lock a doorThis action will lock a door.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Close the garage doorThis action will close the garage door
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Set thermostat in Auto mode to a temperature rangeThis action will set your thermostat to high and low temperature range while in Auto or Dual mode. This does not set the thermostat to Auto mode.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Set thermostat to heat or cool to a single temperatureThis action will set your thermostat to heat or cool mode and set a single temperature.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Take a snapshotThis action will take a snapshot on a selected camera
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Record a video clipThis action will record a video clip on a selected camera
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
- Execute a ruleThis action will execute a rule you have created on your LifeShield account. To create a new rule, open your Blue By ADT app go to settings, and select Rules.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together