automatic starting after parking at frost (automatic starting after "Frostsensor")
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to park Automower®
- Let Automower sing Happy Birthday
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- Park my Husqvarna Automower during frost
- Call someone to fix automower when it errors
- Play Happy Birthday on Automower® with a button press
- Send a mail to my neighbour if Automower® has a problem.
- Connect ComEd to Husqvarna Automower to unlock powerful experiences
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Discord integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- List Channel InvitesThis query returns all invites to a channel.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together