Park Automower® when you get home
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Cut the lawn when you leave home
- Park your Husqvarna Automower when BBQ Scene in LUXORliving is triggered
- Send a mail to my neighbour if Automower® has a problem.
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Let Automower sing Happy Birthday
- Start your Husqvarna automower when activating a Niko Home Control scene
- Park mower with a Google Calendar event
- Park Automower® when wind speed rises above high wind
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Gogogate integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Open doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already opened, the door will remain opened. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Close doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed. This Action will only work with "garage mode". Remote access must be enabled.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together