Park Husqvarna Automower® when rainy
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Send a text when the Automower has an error
- Park your Husqvarna Automower when BBQ Scene in LUXORliving is triggered
- Tell Alexa to start Automower®
- Tell Alexa to park Automower®
- Send a mail to my neighbour if my Automower® has a problem
- Connect ComEd to Husqvarna Automower to unlock powerful experiences
- Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight
- Let Automower sing Happy Birthday
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of light switched onThis query returns a list of whenever a light was switched on.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together