Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Call someone to fix automower when it errors
- Send a mail to my neighbour if my Automower® has a problem
- Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight
- Park Automower® when you get home
- Park Husqvarna Automower when KNX weather station reports rain
- Cut the lawn when you leave home
- Let Automower sing Happy Birthday
- Park mower if weather forecast predicts frost or heavy rain
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together