Tell Alexa to park Automower®
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Park Automower® with a button
- Send a mail to my neighbour if Automower® has a problem.
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight
- automatic starting after parking at frost (automatic starting after "Frostsensor")
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- "Frostsensor" Automower (parking my Automower during frost)
- Tell Alexa to start Automower®
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together