Send an email when door is opened or closed.
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
Useful beam and Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Enable quick actionThis action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Disable a quick actionThis action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Set a zone temperatureThis action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together